[AccessD] Screen Size Problem

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jul 6 11:26:16 CDT 2017

Dear List:

I have a problem that has come up since I changed from A2003 to A2010.  Some
of the forms are not sizing correctly as you can see in these sample screen
shots that I hope the link will work:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_l-JKinQQTaZEtBU0tHbUFjYTA?usp=shar
ing

http://tinyurl.com/y7su88yd

As you can see in the first one there are horizontal and vertical slider
bars that are not a property of the form. The second shot shows what happens
if I slide them to the right and the bottom.

I have been using the ADH Screen Resizing code (adhScaleForm) for many years
and it always worked well.  I suspect that it may be causing the problem
because if I disable it I don't get the slider bars. But I can't figure you
by stepping through the code where the problem lies.  I think it may have
something to do with converting the front end to an accdb and using A2010,
but I'm stumped.

Does anyone have any ideas on where the problem is?

MTIA

Rocky