[AccessD] From AWA to MVC in 20 minutes

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jul 12 04:33:09 CDT 2017

Hi all

Accessusergroups.org presents some video sessions from time to time.
This upcoming, by George Young, caught my attention because Access Web Apps will be killed:

    From AWA to MVC in 20 minutes

    https://accessusergroups.org/access-web-apps/event/access-web-apps-2017-07-18/

Like many of you, I have done some MVC stuff, but nothing has taken 20 minutes for me, rather hours. Nevertheless, the MVC route is certainly a solid road to follow.

The time for the presentation is where I expect to be in deep sleep, so if anyone follows, it would be nice if you would post a brief summary.

/gustav