[AccessD] are PowerApps destined to fly?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Jul 24 16:33:30 CDT 2017

Susan --

Well, "time (to learn PowerApps) is money" here, and there?
And also without MS PowerApps Plan 2, which currently costs $40/month the set of features to learn is rather limited, actually the most promising features are unavailable if I'm not mistaken. There are other (hidden) costs as Office 365 (Dev) account subscription, MAPS subscription etc.

-- Shamil