[AccessD] are PowerApps destined to fly?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jul 25 03:50:36 CDT 2017

Another issue (for me) is that only one instance of a PowerApp can be run on a smartphone, IOW "PowerApps" app (PowerApps' runtime on smartphone) is currently able to run in the same time just one kind of a PowerApp instance.

But in a browser on a smartphone there could be running several instances of the PowerApps even of the same kind of PowerApps.

-- Shamil