[AccessD] File Date Time

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jul 27 06:22:39 CDT 2017

Yes. It's part of the EXIF data which is written into the image file by the camera when it is
created.    The only way that can be changed is with an EXF editing tool

If you've got a photo on your computer that have been taken with a modern digital camera or
a smartphone,right click on it and select Properties - Details.  You will see just how much
data is stored about a photo.  One item is "Date Taken"

By clicking on a data item, you can edit it there, but Windows won't do that by itself.