[AccessD] OT- Data model -ERD Tool - request for info

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:16:01 CST 2017

Jim,

I did download and try SQL Power Architect. Seems more than adequate for
small model. It deals with physical rather than logical, but that's fine.
It's hard to be more specific since I just loaded it, watched some youtube
and built a Customer-Order-Product  model.
I will look at other tools at some point.