[AccessD] OT: Friday humour

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 3 13:35:34 CST 2017

Hilarious. :-)

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gustav Brock" <gustav at cactus.dk>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving" <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 11:22:22 PM
Subject: [AccessD] OT: Friday humour

Hi all

At least in Scandinavia we all know about IKEA and all the (not always fair) jokes about the shortcomings of their products.

In case you have missed it, this posting from The Postillon is great as it is two-fold - which you'll notice when you study the parts list:

    http://www.the-postillon.com/2017/01/border-wall-ikea.html

Further, which you may not catch, the naming - when read in Swedish - is joking with the typical Swedish pronunciation in "school English" of the English words. As Danes, of course we love that here at the office!

/gustav