[AccessD] OT: Friday humour

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 4 13:29:22 CST 2017

Good thinking. ;-)

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Colby" <jwcolby at gmail.com>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving" <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Friday, March 3, 2017 4:22:00 PM
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Friday humour

Maybe the one of our political parties could fund an IkeaWall around
Washington DC, thus "walling in" the insanity currently emanating from
the white house?  This might actually work as those inside would likely
never be able to figure out how to make a hole in it to escape.  We
could just wait for a few months, come back and bury the bodies, then
start a whole new government.

Or perhaps a kickstarter project to pay for the whole thing?  And MUCH
cheaper than one for the whole border.