[AccessD] OT: Reporting Services 2016 Setup in AWS on Windows VM

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Mar 8 05:09:19 CST 2017

Hi Guys,

Waaaaay OT – but running it up this flagpole, looking for saluters.

We are migrating a lot of our services to AWS. So far so good.

We are now attempting to install and setup a new instance of Reporting Services on our Windows VM boxes in AWS. Rep Services 2016 SQLServer 2016 (I think)

And of course it’s not our strong suit.

Does anyone have experience with the setting up of Reporting Services, that may be able to assist?

Just spreading the feelers at the moment – This may turn into a paid consult, if you have the experience. Available this Thursday and Fri Australian time (Sydney).

I’m not a member of the other lists, so can someone raise this on OT and any other relevent list?

Many thanks in Advance

Darren