[AccessD] OT: Reporting Services 2016 Setup in AWS on Windows VM

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Mar 8 16:44:01 CST 2017

Hi Jim,

Sorry to say I’ve had nothing to do with the AWS Side of things. More nerdier nerds than me are looking after that.

From: AccessD <accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com> on behalf of Jim Dettman <jimdettman at verizon.net>
Date: Thursday, 9 March 2017 12:58 am
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving' <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Reporting Services 2016 Setup in AWS on Windows VM

Darren,

Can't help out on the reporting services, but I'd like to pick your brain a

bit on the AWS.

I've been looking at it for a client for a cloud move at gustav's

suggestion, but am thoroughly confused over their offerings and how it all

works exactly.

Information on the site itself really doesn't help, and I've been unable to

locate any contact info to call about it.

Jim.