[AccessD] Combo box not displaying 6 numbers

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:54:13 CST 2017

I would tend to think performance would be an issue since I doubt you can
"filter" a combo rowsource, so much as adapt/change the rowsource on the
change event of the 1st control. If I were implementing it and it was
running slowly, I would probably check in thr change event for presence of
3 characters (thus for 1001 must enter 001 in 1st control)... even then, if
the user wants to edit 123 to say 145, they should delete the entire 123
before entering 145, or else if they delete the 2 and make it 4 they would
issue an unnecessary request on 143 before deleting the 3 and putting 5.

>From my non-flammable Note 3,

Bill Benson