[AccessD] Combo box not displaying 6 numbers

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Mar 10 17:28:04 CST 2017

All if you ask the user.  Actually, they only need to see the ones where the
record being imported which has a relationship to the case needs to have the
case filled in.  It happens sometimes that a record requiring a Case FK gets
imported and there's no case.  So they need to add the case manually and
then go back and fill in the case number in the record requiring the case
number FK.

What I think I will do is use the Not In List event to look up the case Id
from the entered case number - if it's there, update the record.  If not
give the appropriate message.