[AccessD] Combo box not displaying 6 numbers

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Mar 11 10:33:53 CST 2017

Bill:

Like all projects the original description here was about 1/6th of what the
project actually turned out to be.  So my first pass on that form I used the
combo because the case table uses a PK so that combo box is bound to the PK
but displays the case number. There are other ways to do this - using a text
box for the value and a hidden text box for the PK, but this was expedient.
Just like the solution. :)