[AccessD] Running Dir from Batch file in MS Access

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 12 22:55:59 CDT 2017

Cool.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "jack drawbridge" <jackandpat.d at gmail.com>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving" <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 4:30:36 PM
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Running Dir from Batch file in MS Access

Hi Guys,

Some success. I found a function (LaunchApp32) at Access world forums
https://access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=533820&postcount=6

It involves some API declarations, but runs my bat file. The big difference
seems to be waiting for processes to finish.

At the moment, I'm passed this issue.

Thanks for responses.

jack