[AccessD] If you're into grid gaming - Lots of good stuff

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 13 19:19:43 CDT 2017

Sorry in advance for deviating from Access Development but the post like the ball had to played where it was found. ;-)

Many of these great visual online adventure games are built upon great games like chess, backgammon or Go. Though I do not play these computer games, as a rule, many are not just shoot'em up games but games built upon careful long-term strategy. Here is a new adventure game brought to my attention that may just be such a contender:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts9WLMSAYVE

Jim