[AccessD] Has anyone here ever tinkered with MSysConf?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Mar 23 10:30:22 CDT 2017

<<Unfortunately I can't find an official MS Article relating to the MSysConf
table for Access.>>

 and you won't.

 Microsoft has never documented any of the Msys tables.  Part of the reason
for that is that everything they contain is settable by the Access UI and/or
code.

 They would also always issue the warning that "format of the Msys tables
may change from release to release and you should not rely on those values"

 But with that said, certain tables like Msysobjects has changed very little
since Access 2.0 on most of the fundamental stuff.  Others have gone through
over hauls or been added/removed entirely.

Jim.