[AccessD] How do YOU handle child table population?

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 14:22:19 CDT 2017

I recall in working with unbound forms and controls i would create new
records with recordset object and .Addnew then .Update, then set the
recordsource sgain and use .FindFirst and recordsetclone, bookmark, update
controls on the form and leave the user in edit mode from there. Roughly,
it's from memory.

>From my non-flammable Note 3,
Bill Benson