[AccessD] Display Tabbed Documents Check Box Disappearing

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Mar 28 09:51:20 CDT 2017

Dear Lists:

I have something happening in an A2010 app which does not in any of the
other apps.  I click FileàOptionsàCurrent Database and select Overlapping
windows and check Display Tabbed Documents.

Often, when I re-open the app the next day, the Display Tabbed Documents
checkbox is unchecked. I have not been able to determine what sequence of
operations causes this.  It doesn’t happen when I try to make it happen by
doing a Compact, for example.

Any ideas?  It’s not fatal but annoying to have to reset it every day.

MTIA

Rocky