[AccessD] Display Tabbed Documents Check Box Disappearing

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Tue Mar 28 10:30:01 CDT 2017

Hi Rocky,

I've always used overlapping windows so I'm going to guess ...

Many of the Options can be changed in code.  All my apps have a procedure which sets the Options I'm interested in so the environment stays consistent.

You'll need to find the equivalent code name for Overlapping windows and see if it's being changed when the file opens.  Another place to look might be in an AutoExec macro.

Good Luck!
Dan