[AccessD] Dan's Decorrupter was Error 3014 Cannot open any more tables

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon May 1 16:28:35 CDT 2017

OK, I've rename the file from .pdf to .bdm to assist anyone who has their browser configured
to open and display rather than to download PDF files.

(The only reason for any rename is to avoid problems for those who have A/V or policies
which don't allow downloading  MDBs from the web or via email because they can contain
malicious code)