[AccessD] Error 3014 Cannot open any more tables

Janet Erbach jerbach.db at gmail.com
Tue May 9 15:58:16 CDT 2017

Update on my 'Cannot open any more tables':  my original form had a local
temporary table as the data source;  I was emptying it and re-filling it
with current data from the network every 30 seconds.  I restructured my
code so that it linked instead to the network data directly instead.  (I
was using the local table to keep multiple users in this area from printing
up copies of the same work order;  I devised a different method to keep
that from happening.)

I have not hit error 3014 since.  It was the continual emptying/refilling
of the local table that triggered it.  Thank you all for your help.

Janet