[AccessD] Distance between zip codes

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue May 23 07:26:40 CDT 2017

Rocky,

 I'm not aware of any tool, other than using a web browser control and one
of the mapping services (Google, Bing, or Mapquest)

 The problem with all the mapping services is that at some point, you need
to start paying to use it.  They only allow so many free calls a day.

 But I do have code to do this more or less.   What I do is given a list of
lat/long's, a point, and a number of miles, figure out who in that list is
in the radius.

 In my case it is the location of people, but it could easily be zips.  All
you'd need is a list of the lat/long for each.

Jim.