[AccessD] Handle Zip and Cabinet folders (files)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 8 14:36:25 CST 2017

Hi Gustav:

Have you had a chance to study Microsoft containers?
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/webdev/2017/09/07/getting-started-with-windows-containers/
http://bit.ly/2zscGcd

I am not sure what a cabinet file is and why it is needed. I am sure there is a Linux equivalent type file structure needed in certain circumstances but I need a description of a CAB file's attributes. It does seem that someone has a Github and appropriate open source algorithm for download and use. The code appears to have been written in C, so in theory it could be run on any system. The attached library file could be a problem though:
https://github.com/twogood/unshield

Jim