[AccessD] Azure SQL. Arthur a happy man

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 19 17:10:31 CST 2017

To say the least, the goal of Cosmos DB is incredible. To be able to connect to all major NoSQL databases brands, from everywhere in the world, to everywhere in the world and not make the process crazy complex, difficult to create and astronomically expensive is the dream of all data miners. (IBM has demonstrated such a system, a few years ago.)

Aside: I suspect that both products are built on a Linux frameworks, not that it matters...but I am pleased to see the disappearance of rigid walled disciplines. We are truly at the edge of a new computer age.

Jim