[AccessD] Free cloud database

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 8 02:17:14 CDT 2017

Thanks all for suggestions, I think when I am ready I may go with azure, I
have an account with them as I joined when I got visual studio express, but
have never used it....I just wondered if anyone had any good experiences
with cloud as I have never used a cloud service before.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>