[AccessD] Transfer field names to excel

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Oct 12 13:17:56 CDT 2017

Dear list(s):

Is there an easy way to transfer the field names of a table to an excel
spreadsheet?

I have 11 tables and I would like the field names of all of them to be in 11
columns of a spreadsheet.  Each table has about 15 fields.

I could copy and paste them, it’s not an overwhelming number. Probably take
½ hr. or less.  Which may be faster (although not as much fun as writing a
bit of code to push the field names onto a spreadsheet.)

But is there an easier more automated way to do this?

MTIA

\

\

Rocky Smolin