[AccessD] Can anyone help me with this

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Oct 15 12:29:07 CDT 2017

Reboot on 'error' shutdown is an option -
OK - it was an option

And - further thoughts - is there enough space on the pagefile / hiber.sys? / swapfile partition(s)

And - wild supposition - the PSU and power regulation is going wrong when the load drops - as in less drive, CPU and Memory usage = less heat = turn off/turn down the fans
The problem being that any log recording may well stop the problem -
Maybe set screen to stay on, and video the screen to catch any transient message

JimB