[AccessD] [dba-Tech] Big Screens

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Oct 22 04:34:24 CDT 2017

Hi Rocky

I use a 2560 x 1440 screen with zero issues, but I don't use any resizer tool.

In Windows 10, the user can easily scale fonts and apps including Office to, say, 150%. I use that on a Lenovo tablet having a small screen with extreme resolution.

So, I guess, check for the OS version and, if 10, simply disable the resizing.

/gustav