[AccessD] Wordpress, Blogs and sidebars

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Oct 24 08:36:56 CDT 2017

 I wish Database Advisers would make the decision to dump all the different
lists and just have a single one so the comment of "does this really belong
here?" doesn't have to get made.

 It was a while back because so many of us have some many different
interests.  I'm bringing it up again in the hopes that it will finally
happen.

 Jim.