[AccessD] WP blogging

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 27 13:24:14 CDT 2017

Looks like a good start.

It seems that MS Access is not dead yet. :-)

Aside: I have been playing with an Open Source JavaScript OS. It has all sorts of wonderful features and it may have the pop-down menus you want: https://demo.os-js.org/ (Just borrow the CSS/JS samples). I tend to borrow stuff from a lot of sites, mostly just to see how it works. I use "wget". For example of how to use; here is one site that I was sampling, my wife's WP site which is now off-line for a while as I am planning on re-writing it:

 wget \
     --recursive \
     --no-clobber \
     --page-requisites \
     --html-extension \
     --convert-links \
     --restrict-file-names=windows \
     --domains seriousart.ca \
     --no-parent \
     http://seriousart.ca/

The above line of code will open a directory with the domain name of "seriousart.ca", go to the website "http://seriousart.ca/" and then pulls the entire contents of the site (or subdirectory) into that directory...it is a matter of just cutting, pasting, testing and uploading some feature you want on your own site.

If you wish to test the JavaScript on your site for bugs check out the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dgmeTy7X3I

Here is a site that allows you, as an Open Source developer or small low volume tester to use their vulnerability search engine for free: https://snyk.io/

Jim