[AccessD] Imaging MS Access

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 27 18:27:59 CDT 2017

You may need more functionality than the following but my wife has about a 100K pictures and she manages them through a depreciated Google app called Picasa.

https://picasa.en.softonic.com/

There may be a lot better picture managers out there but Picasa just runs and on all platforms and it doesn't cost anything.

Jim