[AccessD] Pushing data to Azure SQL database VERY VERY slow

The Smiley Coder thesmileycoder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 05:28:50 CDT 2017

Curious Ryan, what is the ping time for both servers? I've found that with
a bit of work, and some design principles, I can get my local access app to
run against SQL azure so fast you can't tell it is not local.

Best regards
Anders Ebro // TheSmileyCoder <http://www.thesmileycoder.com>
Access MVP 2014-2018
<http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Anders%20Ebro-5000469>