[AccessD] Recordset method Failed

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Sep 7 20:53:51 CDT 2017

Hi Stuart.

The programme works ok on the clients current server and on my development
one.  We are talking lots of recordsets (one form has approx 20) and they
are being closed as soon as they have been assigned to the forms/comboboxes.

The IT guy is building a clean server to test on so hopefully this will
solve the problem.

Regards

David