[AccessD] Visual Studio - C# - Open Excel Template v Excel Resource File

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Fri Sep 8 13:57:17 CDT 2017

Hi Paul,

My first choice would be to write the code in an Excel file.

You can do this by turning on the 'Macro' recorder - which records all your steps in VBA (same as Access but for Excel).  Record as many steps as you can.  The go into the code window and change what you need to.

You'll probably need to write the code from scratch which gets the list of account numbers and grabs the data - but that will be the same as in Access.

Set this up so others can do it on their own instead of you doing this each time.

Now stand by for more requests to automate other Excel spreadsheets!

Dan