[AccessD] A rare experience

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 19 12:52:17 CDT 2017

Empire is a massive classic and can always be downloaded and compiled on the local computer. It runs on virtually anything.
http://www.classicempire.com/

Aside: Originally written in Pascal(?) ;-)

(I ran it up on an old Linux box and runs just fine...at least for an hour...beware it has the potential to be hyper addictive.)

Jim