[AccessD] Jeremy Corbyn

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 13 00:28:22 CDT 2018

Jeremy Corbyn, of the UK labour party, similar to the Democrats but left like Bernie Sanders, has just said that Theresa May, of the Tory party, after her rant about the guilt of the Russians, is putting the cart ahead of horse...first procedures must be followed, evidence must be produced, for everyone to see and then both side must make a legal determination. It seems to me that that position is very statesman like. But the establishment press went berserk, accusing him of being a Putin-puppet and a criminal and then the Tories have piled on. (You know the usual sort of crap we read on the OT.)

Enter a real announcer, you know the type, one with strength of character. It so refreshing after watching the smarmy, placid and cowardly announcers, we call our news anchors, on our own networks. No wonder no one listens to main-stream news anymore. The following should be required viewing for every western news announcer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5keoT4PvPs

Jim