[AccessD] Suppress error message dialog

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:06:25 CDT 2018

Ryan,

Along the line of thought Arthur posed, and I don't mean to be contrary, I
have learned that sometimes requirements are not necessarily what has been
documented and designed/developed against. Users, and familiarity with the
business and sometimes changing business processes, get reflected in how
systems are being used/abused. What may seem to be an abuse of the approved
design, may also be considered a change in process or a possible
optimization of an established process.

I have seen lots of reporting applications where the reports were spooled,
printed and delivered--until one day someone questioned the process. All we
need are the exceptions. Or, we put this pile of reports here and no one
has collected them for a month???
Just saying --the requirement and the implementation -- may not be a static
as the original requirement and plan.
Just saying --it may be appropriate to analyze what's really happening.
Good luck.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>