[AccessD] Website 08/06

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 11 21:55:34 CDT 2018

The concern is not for your site and its contents specifically but that your uncertified site can be easily hacked and side-scripted for other uses by any script kiddie. It is the same reason we use SFTP instead of FTP.

Aside: I heard of one business who had their site hacked, re-directed and it was being used to store and distribute child-porn. They did not even find out until their ISP black-listed their site. With these techniques one Russian hacker could basically collapse the entire US democratic system, at least that is what I have been told. ;-)

Aside: Did you get a chance to read any of the articles, I posted on "DNS fronting" via dba-tech? Its a good read.

Jim