[AccessD] Database is in an unrecognizable format...

Bob Walsh BWalsh at healthinsight.org
Wed Feb 7 22:08:19 CST 2018

I am randomly getting this error while I am in the database, editing it.
It destroys the database, even though it says it is repairing it and making a backup.

Any thoughts on why I am getting this error?

Bob

HealthInsight is a private, nonprofit, community-based organization dedicated to improving health and health care, with offices in four western states: Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon and Utah. HealthInsight also has operations in Seattle, Wash., and Glendale, Calif., supporting End-Stage Renal Disease Networks in the Western United States. The information and any materials included in this transmission may contain confidential information from HealthInsight. The information is intended for use by the person named on this transmittal. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies.