[AccessD] Database is in an unrecognizable format...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Feb 8 03:05:42 CST 2018

Hi Bob

I've seen exactly the same.

Always copy the file to a local folder, and edit it here.
When finished, copy back to the network folder.

I've never seen the issue since I implemented that method.

I guess the cause is caching of the file either on the server or locally (or both) that in the end may drive Access into uncertainty and forces it to give up.

/gustav