[AccessD] Database is in an unrecognizable format...

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 08:41:38 CST 2018

Some other items:

1. Only run a hard connection, don't use wireless.
2. Make sure the NIC card doesn't have any diagnostic protocol's loaded.
These disconnect from the network to run tests, then re-connect.  Most apps
don't notice, but Access does.
3. Turn off all power management on the NICs.   You don't want the card
going to sleep.

Jim.