[AccessD] Dirty Cancel Clear all controls

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Thu Feb 15 08:55:33 CST 2018

To all,

The DeCorrupter exports individual objects to text files one by one while looping through all the objects (except tables).

Then a new Access file is created programmatically, and all the objects are imported from those text files into that new Access file.  This ensures that whatever may have been going wrong in the original file is left behind.

Good to hear that it's been helpful!

Dan