[AccessD] Brain Fart on Report grouping

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 09:54:07 CST 2018

I have a report that's grouped by Client name, each grouping has a footer
that draws a line (thickness 1) to help break the report up between clients.

At the end of the report, I have a REPORT footer that draws a line
(thickness 2) with some statistics under it.

Right now, when the last group footer prints a line, and the report footer
prints it's line they're stacked on top of each other. I could have sworn
there was some magic wizardry I've done in the past to not draw that last
grouped footer line relatively easily.  I have a solution that works NOW
but it feels like kludge.

Basically I have a global report variable defined at the top "strClient"

In Report_Open event I set that variable using:

strClient =  DMax("ClientName", "Table")

For GroupFooter1_Print event I have :

Me.LineName.visible = not (Me.ClientName = strClientName)

It works but as I said feels Kludgy.

Thoughts?