[AccessD] Report not opening in PrintPreview mode

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Tue Jul 24 13:09:13 CDT 2018

I have a form with a button that opens a report in PrintPreview mode. Code for the button is a follows

Private Sub Open_Last_Injection_Profile_Report_Click()
    DoCmd.OpenReport ("rpt Last Injection profile Test Date"), acViewPreview
End Sub

This works fine if I open the database bypassing the autoexec macro. The report default view is set to Print Preview. When I open the database using the autoexec macro the report appears to open in Report View mode ( No right click menu). The switchboard form opens another form that has the button to open the report. The only event on that form is as follows

Private Sub Form_Load()
    DoCmd.ShowToolbar "Ribbon", acToolbarNo
End Sub

The auto exec macro is below

[cid:image001.png at 01D4234D.E1BBC420]

Any ideas on why the report will not open in PrintPreview mode? Thanks