[AccessD] Fwd: Backend Database corruption using VPN access

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jul 31 07:57:22 CDT 2018

Just had a look at their https://www.jstreettech.com/web-v-desktop.aspx

Wish you had posted this yesterday.  I just spent two hours this afternoon discussing a
project where some people wanted to put the  complete Corporate Information System for a
professional institution on a remote web server because they want members to be able to
access a small subset of the data online.  :(

They initially asserted that a CMS (probably Joomla) could do everything that the corporate
MIS needed!