[AccessD] Unlock/Unprotect VBA Project

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sun May 6 22:37:28 CDT 2018

Stuart,

Can you demonstrat that storing them in the manner I proposed, together
with an "unviewable +" locked project exposes this information, in any
possible way -other than perhaps reading internal memory, which would be
WAY WAY WAY over my head to figure out how to do? Without a public function
in the target workbook which exposes them, do you have any method of
getting at that info?