[AccessD] Word Automation Question

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri May 11 10:58:31 CDT 2018

Dear Lists:

I have a client who wants to merge data from a record into form letters
(these are legal documents). So I decided to use bookmarks  which seemed to
be going OK at first. But he First Name/Middle Initial/Last Name combo
appears in more than one place and apparently each occurrence of that combo
needs to call out different bookmark names - that is, when I add First Name
as a second bookmark it disappears from the first bookmark.  Obviously not
the right way to do this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software

760-683-5777