[AccessD] Another challenge I need help with

Tina N Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Nov 3 12:29:52 CDT 2018

Hi All,

Here's what I'm trying to do:

A combobox shows the list of individuals in the database
The user selects a particular individual from the combovox
The user clicks a button to delete that individual's record from the
tblPeople
A message box pops up to ask "Are you sure you want to permanently
delete this record?"
The user responds either with a 'Yes" or a "Cancel."
If the user clicks "Yes," that individual record is deleted from the
tblPeople.

I have the form with the combobox in place. It is populated with a query
selecting the individual's ID, the individual's name, the family name
(not always the same as the indifidual's last name), and the assigned
family code. The bound column is the PE_ID, which is not displayed. (The
family name and code are just so the user can be sure which John Smith
is being selected, in case of more than one in the database.)

I need help figuring out the rest of this. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tina Norris Fields
231-322-2787
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com