[AccessD] Outlook Mail Item relationship between ConversationID and ConversationIndex

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 12:34:20 CST 2018

Interesting -- this might help -- I wouldn't have know it, but it makes
sense that ConversationID would be local:

<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/client-developer/outlook/mapi/track
ing-conversations>

Susan H.

Hello,

I apologize if this is more of an Outlook question than Access, but here
goes.

I am trying to import Mail Items into two tables.

The first table needs to have a primary key based on the Conversation.

The second table needs to be related to the first so that One Conversation
has Many MailItems.

I have found the SearchKey to use as the primary key in the second table but
need to find a unique identifier for the first table.

Is there a way to relate a conversation and all related emails?

The fields I have available are

ConversationID

ConversationIndex

ConversationTopic