[AccessD] Another challenge I need help with

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:34:45 CST 2018

Agreed. They'll tell you they won't need them, but then, they will.

Susan H.

I designed and used a framework for my forms.  All deletes in all tables
(forms) marked records inactive, and re-queried the forms to only show active records.  Managers were tasked with deleting inactive records if they so desired.  Very few ever did.

It was a bit more work of course with reports always filtering out inactive records.  But to be able to "un-delete" records was priceless.